MSV provides services from concept to completion on highway projects both in urban and rural areas including city streets, arterial, freeways, expressways and toll-ways. We are fully capable of providing our clients with planning, environmental analysis, traffic studies, design, construction management and construction inception, program management and design/build services. Engineers and planners at MSV pay special attention to public sensibility to highway and road projects.
The design services provided by MSV on roads and highway projects include:
• Geotechnical and material survey
• Topographic & Hydrological survey
• Right of way plan
• Traffic engineering & studies
• Road condition surveys
• Pavement analysis and design
• Geometric design
• Fire Protection
• Traffic control and Signals
• Maintenance of traffic plan
• Construction management including procurement, contract administration, delay and claim analysis, safety and quality.
• Construction inspection and response to contractor's questions. Roadway maintenance programs
MSV's highly qualified staff, of planners, civil engineers, traffic engineers and material engineers, is provided with latest computer capabilities to work on highway and road projects. To improve the efficiency of drawing production and better integration of design and drafting functions, computer-aided design is used in preparation of project drawings. Use of the CADD technology offers substantial time cost savings.