Ranchi Lake (Bara Talab), Jharkhand, India
Comprehensive Detailed Project Report for Rejuvenation and Sustainable Conservation of Ranchi Lake (Bara Talab), Jharkhand, India
This project involves:
- Preparation of comprehensive Detailed Project Report for Rejuvenation and Conservation of Ranchi Lake formally known as Bara Talab.
- Review of secondary data and generation of primary data.
- Conducting all primary surveys for lake such as Engineering and topographic survey, lake Bathymetric survey, Water, Waste Water and sediment quality assessment etc.
- Carry out the lake water budgeting and nutrient budgeting for better lake recharging and abetment of nutrients enrichment.
- Identify Catchment area as planning area (‘Project area’) for all lake and get it approved by RMC.
- Carry out requisite site studies of lake to examine the existing facilities like access, utilities, services, water quality, existing plantation, aquatic life and study the eco-system of the lake, geo hydrological study of the catchment area for deriving the water contours and aquifer recharge capacity and prepare CAT plan for the same.
- Preparation of theme based development plan along with landscape plan, CAT plan, Lake front development • Plan and Sewerage plan, infrastructure design, BOQ, cost estimate, financial plan and detail design as per required for development and conservation works for Ranchi Lake.