Preliminary & Final Design
Our conceptual design services include feasibility studies, project-development planning, technology evaluation and recommendations, modular construction options, risk-management assessment, global siting, financing planning, constructability reviews, asset and life-cycle optimization, and front-end engineering.
The primary goal is to execute a project that meets the clients’ objectives for throughput capacity and quality of product. The detailed engineering and design phase is a key step in delivering capital projects. We develop plans to ensure that the designs reflect client requirements and facilitate construction of facilities meeting our clients’ strategic objectives.
MSV International Inc.’s conceptual design capabilities align each project’s function, scope, cost and schedule with client objectives to optimize project success. The conceptual design phase offers the best opportunity to assess business, commercial and technical risks, and to improve our clients’ return on investment.
We use our in-house designed approach to deliver appropriate, cost-effective solutions, enhancing the value of clients’ assets and increasing their long-term business success.
Our Process Plan includes
- Assigning accountability for services and material
- Building early consensus across all disciplines and functional areas
- Connecting each project activity and decision to the estimate
- Detailing the EPFC in a conceptual design report
- Establishing a detailed estimate
- Reducing the number of change orders
- Solving the project’s issues prior to execution