From our humble beginning in the year 2001 to our vast international presence today, MSV has enjoyed continuous growth and enrichment of its service offering. Every milestone reached has enabled us to better fulfil our purpose of preparing our communities and environment for the future.
MSV International Inc. started its journey with a vision and four decades of hardcore professional experience of its founding father Mr. Suresh Malik who turned it into a force to reckon with in the field of Civil Consultancy; within the first five years of its launch. Mr. Suresh Malik is a world-renowned Civil engineer who has led of some of the world’s largest engineering companies like Sverdrup-Jacobs, USA as Vice-President and Managing Director (International) and Golder Associates, USA where he was Managing Director. He is recognized worldwide for designing world class highway projects across USA, South America, Asia and Africa also recognized, globally, for providing consultancy for the world’s finest and unique suspension bridges like Worli-Bandra Sea- Link Project, Mumbai, Maharashtra, Penang Bridge connecting Main Land Malaysia to Penang Island, Malaysia, Martyrs Bridge on Bosphorus straight in Turkey that connects Asia and Europe continents.
Launched under the able leadership of Mr Suresh Malik in Seattle, WA MSV had only three employees on board in 2001. The firm, today, employs a staff of more than 1400 people.
Key Dates in Our History
- MSV registered as corporation in State of Washington, USA
- MSV starts its journey in two sectors Highways and Environmental Services
- MSV registered as a Business Entity in India and establishes a permanent establishment in India
- MSV wins its first international Project outside USA in India for providing design and construction supervision services of the “Delhi Gurgaon Expressway”. This expressway was the busiest inter-city route in India and handles more than 180,000 PCUs daily.
- MSV wins its biggest project in India “Consultancy Services as an Independent Consultant for Rehabilitation and upgrading of Tambaram- Tindivanam section of NH-45 under BOT (Annuity basis) in the State of Tamil Nadu”. This was the first Annuity project in India to be completed before its scheduled completion time. MSV was given an appreciation letter by NHAI for its remarkable services.
- MSV wins another international project outside USA in Afghanistan namely “Design and Rehabilitation of Kandahar-Spinboldak Highway (km 0-km 105). This was also MSV’s first project undertaken by MSV which was funded by the Asian Development Bank (ADB).
- MSV wins its first project in Water Resources thereby adding another sector to its portfolio.
- MSV adds another sector in its kitty by bagging its first project in Railways.
- MSV wins its first project in Solid Waste Management thereby adding another sector to its portfolio.
- MSV undertakes its first World Bank Funded Project namely “Consultancy Services for Technical Examination of 1017 kms of Rural Roads in Jharkhand, India.
- MSV registered as a Business Entity in Sierra Leone and starts carrying out operations in the country.
- MSV adds another sector in its kitty by bagging its first project in Irrigation.
- MSV registered as a Business Entity in Nepal and starts carrying out operations in the country.
- MSV registered as a Business Entity in Tanzania and starts carrying out operations in the country.
- MSV assumes a Leadership position in the Nepalese market in a wide array of services and sectors.
- MSV wins its first project in the Mining sector
- Pushkar Malik is appointed as Managing Director and CEO, to lead MSV in the next phase of its evolution.
- MSV undertakes Detailed Project Report for one of India’s most prestigious project “Delhi Dehradun Expressway”. MSV designed India’s longest elevated corridor 12 Kms on the Expressway.
- MSV received 12th CIDC Vishwakarma Awards 2021 in the category Best Professionally Managed Company and ‘CIDC Chairman’s Commendation Trophy’ for its constant pursuit in upholding the professional standards for Project Execution in Consultancy Sector. by ‘Construction & Infrastructure Development Council (CIDC) -the apex body set up jointly by Government of India and Neeti Ayog.
- MSV’s name enters the history books, and the recognition has come quickly from all around. MSV provided Excellent Quality control and Construction Supervision services as Independent Engineer (IE) for the Amravati – Akola project for National Highways Authority of India (NHAI). The project has created a Guinness World Record for the world’s longest piece of Bituminous Concrete laid continuously for 75 kms in 105.33 hours. The Ministry of Roads, Transport and Highways (MoRTH) recognized this exemplary contribution and awarded MSV International Inc. the “National Highway Excellence Award 2021” for this outstanding achievement.
- MSV wins ASSOCHAM Awards 2023-‘Unique Ecological Project of the Year’ for Delhi-Dehradun Elevated Wildlife Corridor. MSV provided Design and DPR services for this Asia’s largest 12 Km long access controlled elevated expressway which would reduce the journey time between Delhi- Dehradun by 4 hours.
- Winning the CIDC Vishwakarma Awards 2023 in the Best Construction Project category was another feather that brought limelight to MSV.
- MSV wins Award for “Excellence in Civil Consulting” at Bharat Leadership Summit 2023. Mr. Pushkar Malik, MD, MSV International Inc. was felicitated by Dr Jitender Singh, Minister of State (Independent Charge) for the Ministry of Science and Technology and Minister of State for Prime Minister’s Office. The event was held in Grand Hotel in Delhi on 8th Dec 2023. Mr Malik spoke on Infrastructure Road Map of India in an exclusive interview at ‘Bharat Leadership Summit 2023! It was his first public appearance on Indian Television.