DPR for Rural Road improvement programme, India
Consultancy Services for Preparation of Detailed Project Report and Tender Documents Evaluation of Tender for the Rural Road improvement programme in the State of Bihar
The project involves preparation of DPR for 801 Kms of Rural Roads in Madhubani and Jhanjharpur Districts of Bihar. The broad objectives of the consultancy services would be carry out detailed design, bidding documents and assist ILF&S in bidding process of the road links identified by the Government of Bihar under Pradhan Mantri Gram Sadak Yojana (PMGSY/ Bharat Nirman Yojana (BNY) including World Bank component, Mukhya Mantri Gram Sadak Yojana (MMGSY), State Plan including NABARD Component 12th Finance Commission etc.
The objectives of project include:
- To carry out detailed Survey & Investigations of Rural Road
- Carry out detailed Engineering design for identification
- To carry out detailed survey and investigation of roads.
- Carry out detailed engineering design for the identified rural roads.
- Carry out detailed survey for medium bridge, vented causeways, Box culverts etc.
- Carry out detailed engineering design for bridge submersible bridges and vented causeways.
- Propose improvement of geometrics of road.