DPR for Solid Waste Management Project, Medninagar, India
Preparation of Detailed Project Report for Solid Waste Management for Medninagar, Jharkhand, Jharkhand, India
Medninagar Municipal is providing civic services to an estimated population of 1 lakhs of citizen. The long term goal of this project is to improve the civic condition and quality of life of the community in the Jharkhand City by increasing the environmental health and institutional status with viable integrated solid waste management system. Hence District Administration Medninagar has engaged consultant to prepare DPR on SWM system
Consultant was responsible for
- Projection of Population for design year.
- Assessment of existing quantum of MSW and expected load for the design year.
- Evaluation of the existing system of collection.
- Transportation & disposal of MSW.
- Categorisation of waste & existing system of collection & Transportation.
- Design of the improved system of collection, transportation & disposal of MSW.
- Design of Sanitary Landfill and design of composting plant.
- Reuse & Recycle technology options.
- Improvements required in the Institutional set-up and legal provisions to improve the efficiency of work in local bodies.
- Preparation of drawings, design, estimate and Tender document.
- Operation and Maintenance (O&M) Programmes.
- Devise a self sustainable model of Public Private Partnership (PPP) Model for Solid Waste Management.